Swansea Massage Clinic

Swansea Massage Clinic
Evidence based Registered Massage Therapy

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Getting ready

Time is flying and in a little over two weeks I will be hopping on a plane bound for Thailand. There is so much left to do and not a lot of time to do it in!

Most of my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped so now I am focusing on wrapping up everything at the clinic and shopping for the things I need for my trip. There isn't a lot to bring, really. Most of the guides I've read and people I've talked to say not to pack much as almost everything is available there and for much cheaper. I'm bringing a backpack, not a suitcase and travelling light.

From the top of my head I will need to pick up: toiletries, medications, a journal/notebook, sunscreen, bug spray, good hiking boots, lightweight clothing, knapsack and some waterproofing for my travel documents and passport. I need to pick up my passport as well - its at the Thai Embassy downtown along with my travel visa. I'm trying to learn a few basic Thai words so I can at least get around when I arrive. I figure I will have lots of time on the flight there to study as well. I've already booked my seat (window-hopefully bulkhead) and have my buckwheat travel pillow for the plane as well as for my 7 weeks in Thailand, I can't live without my buckwheat anymore!  I'm almost there and just working on wrapping up everything at the clinic. Lots to do but it is so worth it all, I'm so grateful for this opportunity and can hardly believe it is actually happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment