Swansea Massage Clinic

Swansea Massage Clinic
Evidence based Registered Massage Therapy

Sunday 19 February 2012

Heading home

Well... after 7 weeks of hard work, adventure and travel my journey has officially come to an end. It's surreal, I don't know how it all went by so fast and yet I managed to do and accomplish so much in really not that long a time. I'm sad to go and have this all come to an end, but I'm also looking forward to getting home, cuddling with my goofy great dane Cooper and fuzz muffin cat Benny and sleeping in my own bed for a change. And I get to see all my friends and family and clients that I've missed so much while I've been gone!

I have so much left to share with you all and I will be able to in person very soon. In the last week and a bit I've been to Pai with a private hot springs pool, then beachside in a luxury villa that was a dream come true and have spent the last day or so in Bangkok shopping till I dropped (quite literally) at the weekend market. Still so many stories and pictures to share but I'm running out of time and will have to catch up once I get back home. I have a couple of days to recoup, get over my jet lag and settle back in before I start up at the clinic again so I will work on finishing my Thailand blog then. And don't worry, even though I won't be in an exotic country trying all kinds of amazing things my blog will continue. I have so much to say and do, this is only the beginning!

For now, I am packing in our hotel in Bangkok and leaving for the airport in 2 hours. It's a long and gruelling trip home but thankfully the airline is as best as can be. You can order pretty much whatever you want and not pay a cent and did I mention how adorable the flight attendants are? I kind of want one of their uniforms, at the very least one of the cute scarves! I have 20+ hours of flying ahead of me but will be in Toronto Monday morning. We're getting picked up by my Momma who I'm looking forward to seeing and hugging! To all my clients - hang in there, I'm back in the clinic mid-week, taking appointments starting Friday February 24th. Hope to see you all soon! Goodbye Thailand, you've been very very good to me... I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment